I think that one day, all of a sudden, I was a Grand Dude. I suspect that (like everything else in my life) that it was a deliberate and obvious process). However I have no evidence to prove that it was a deliberate and obvious process and only my seriously-faulty memory to claim that “all of a sudden” I was a Grand Dude.
Top Five Signs that Now – Your Life is Being a Grand Dude
5. This one is easy and obvious – one day your Grand Daughters introduce you to strangers, teachers, stray dogs, zookeepers and Baristas as “this is my Grand Dude”.
4. Without trying (and you would like to say despite not trying) you now know all the words to the movies Frozen and Moana.
3. Even though you know better and see the transparency – when any one of those little girls says “Grand Dude I love You” – you immediately reach for your wallet and start throwing out money. You know you are being played but somehow you don’t resist.
2. Despite a life time of playing “go fish” – you let your Grand Daughter adopt a brand new set of rules (dynamic rules) that seem to favor her hand.
1. Even though you know that being within 6 meters of any of them guarantees that you will be sick for the next 7 days … you do it anyway.